Our team is on hand to talk you through our services. Give us a call on +44 (0)20 7 674 0200, email our email@example.com or contact us Online here:
Gorkana Media Requests, now a fully integrated service within the Media Database, is trusted by thousands of journalists throughout the UK to deliver top quality content and insight direct from Gorkana’s PR community, hundreds of times a week.
Our dedicated Media Requests team ensure that relevant, fully verified media opportunities are sent straight to you within a matter of minutes of journalists submitting their request. All you have to do is tailor your alert by the sectors/journalists you are interested in and the type of request you wish to be notified of, receiving an alert direct to your inbox whenever an opportunity matches your criteria.
As a fully integrated part of the Gorkana Media Database, Media Requests gives you greater visibility across our service of potential leads. With no restrictions on the number of sectors you can select, you can view our full range of requests and the journalists associated with them.
With full access to the invaluable information provided in our journalist profile pages, you can tailor your response to their exact specifications increasing your chance to be published as well as creating a great new contact for future opportunities. It’s win, win.
- Fully integrated within the powerful MyGorkana platform
- Fully verified opportunities delivered straight to your inbox
- Get greater visibility and insight across your service of potential opportunities
Benefits to you
- Have access to thousands of journalists posting their requests every day
- Continuously receive top quality leads from a wide range of sectors
- Expand your network by building quality relationships
- Bespoke media requests.You can tailor your alerts to only receive relevant live media requests.
- Hear about requests.As they are posted and be among the first to offer comment.
- Enhance your network.Help out a journalist once, make a great contact forever.
If you already subscribe to our Media Requests service, you can access them or set up and change your settings online.